D-musik party

I also have been invited to a D-musik party. There was no particular dress code. but I made sure I would stand out and be sexy with an edge. No i'm not wearing heels x) but this outfit would have looked wonderful with some. My friends and I hit up this party which was reaaallly live. D-musik knows how to throw a party!
Here are picture from that night. enjoy :).


Accessories:
Cap:Bless- Bulls Special edition "Floral"-snapback
Earrings: Human Nature Earrings(ameliarae moleno)
Necklace:[[SHADE THRONE]] DODEMATH necklace (long)

Body:
Lipgloss:{Handmade} Priscila Lipstick - Tan
Mascara:::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Eyeshadow:{Handmade C.} Gogo Makeup - Black
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Hawk Mesh Hair - Night shadow

Clothes:
Bustier: PaperBag. Bustier Tank Black
Skirt:IMBUE. Lucca Skirt - Honey 1
Garter:\/REMY\/- KaiStocking-Nude 1
Boots:[DOCS-V2] 8 HOLE - F - Black by Gos

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 BahmLife | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER